The Cinque Terre Card is a service card that allows the use of the services provided by the Cinque Terre National Park.
The Cinque Terre Card is available in two versions:
- Cinque Terre Trekking Card
- Cinque Terre MS Card Train (affiliated with Trenitalia SpA)
By purchasing the Cinque Terre Card you get free access the park, guided tours and transport and all useful information.
Cinque Terre Trekking Card: the services offered by the Card
- Access to the Park area
- Guided tours according to schedule
- Poetic Naturalist Routes Eugenio Montale and Cinque Terre Literary Park according to schedule
- Bus service operated by ATC within the villages
- Free use of pay toilets in the Municipalities of Riomaggiore, Vernazza and Monterosso (otherwise costing 1€)
- Laboratories of the Park Environmental Education Center, according to schedule
- WI-FI internet navigation in the Park’s Hot Spots
- Entrance with reduced rates to the Civic Museums of La Spezia (Amedeo Lia, Castello San Giorgio, CAMeC, Sigillo, Palazzina delle Arti, Ethnographic, Diocesan)
Cinque Terre MS Card Train: the EXTRA services offered by the Card
- Second class fast regional and regional trains (excluding IC / ICN / FB trains) on the Levanto – La Spezia route (and vice versa)
Cinque Terre Card: where to buy it and how to use it
The Cinque Terre MS Card Train and the Cinque Terre Trekking Card can be purchased online (electronic ticket presented on a smartphone, tablet or other computer support) or at the Reception Centers of the Cinque Terre National Park (in Levanto you can find it at the train station).
The cards are registered under specific names and cannot be transferred. The card must always be presented to the controllers together with a valid identity document.
Children under 4 accompanied by an adult card holder get free services.
In the event of an orange/red weather alert, sales will be suspended.
No refund is due in case of loss, damage, destruction of the Card and in any other case depending on the user’s own act.
[Photo by: Ricardo Gomez Angel on Unsplash; card images by: Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre]